The Following are REQUIRED to participate in Shooting Sports at the Park:
CLICK HERE for HPSP Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
CLICK HERE for Rifle / Handgun Safety Briefing
CLICK HERE for Shotgun Safety Briefing
Welcome to Heartland Public Shooting Park!
Heartland Public Shooting Park strives to provide a variety of shooting sports venues to the community and visitors that are safe and accessible to all. We emphasize training, youth programs, recreational and competitive shooting including archery. It is our goal that Heartland Public Shooting Park provides excellent customer satisfaction, a well-kept facility, and a great value. It’s important to operate with a high level of integrity, respect, professionalism, and good communication.
This Public Park is operated under the Parks and Recreation Department of the City of Grand Island, Nebraska. We are the largest, most complete public shooting facility in the Midwest with many recreational and competitive activities including:
- Virgil Eihusen Skeet Fields
- Sporting Clays Range
- Trap Range
- Five Stand Range
- Rifle Ranges Out To 600 Yards
- Handgun Ranges Out To 50 Yards
- Archery Range (Practice and 3D Ranges)
- RV Park With Full Power And Water
- Retriever Training Area
- Catch And Release Fishing Lake
- Competitive And Recreational Events In Shotgun, Rifle and Handgun
- Educational Instruction And Shooting Clinics
- Eye and Ear Protection Available On Site
- Shotguns Available For Rent
- Loaner Shotguns For Youth
- Shooting Carts Available For Easy Access To Our Shooting Complex.
- Model Airplane Flying Club
For More Information, Please Use The Menu Located On The Left Side Of This Home Page
For Email Marketing you can trust
"HPSP has not designated host hotels for HPSP events and event participants. Some local hotels have chosen to designate themselves as HPSP host hotels and offer inducements to HPSP event participants who patronize their hotels. While we very much appreciate support provided to HPSP by the local business community, HPSP does not endorse a particular product, service, or business."