STREET / LANE CLOSURES WITHIN THE CITY OF GRAND ISLAND
Last Updated 12/15/2017 12:11 pm
9TH STREET & LINCOLN AVENUE AND 10TH STREET & LINCOLN AVENUE
- Both intersections at 9th & Lincoln Ave. and 10th & Lincoln Ave. will be closed in the morning of December 16, 2017 for tree removal.
- James Road will be closed north from Husker Highway to the entrance at Riverbend Apartments to allow for sanitary sewer construction in the area. This closure is anticipated to last through December 31, 2017.
SANITARY SEWER CLEANING / TELEVISING LOCATIONS
- This section will be updated periodically, as the crews move throughout various parts of the City. Work in these locations will consist of flushing & root foaming sanitary sewer lines, as well as televising lines for a current pipe condition. Please use caution in these work zones.
- Crew 1 - Downtown area.
- Crew 2 - Downtown area.
- TV crew is in the downtown area.
STOLLEY PARK ROAD
- Beginning December 15, 2017 through approximately January 31, 2018 there will be lane shifts on Stolley Park Rd. in the vicinity of Adams Street to Harrison Street to allow for sewer line repairs. Please plan ahead and expect some delays.