The City of Grand Island Stormwater Management Program has listed a variety of education resources on this page. For further information you can browse the websites below or contact the Public Works Department at 308-385-5444, ext. 270 or via email at the Public Works Department.
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- What is Stormwater Pollution?
- Effects of Storm Water Pollution
- What is a Watershed?
- What Can I Do to Help?
- Stormwater Education Toolkit
- "After the Storm" Video Produced by the Weather Channel
Lawn & Garden
- NPDES Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Construction
- EPA Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Examples
- EPA Construction Program Overview
- Construction Industry Compliance Assistance Center
- Nebraska LTAP - Erosion Control Training
- Construction Stormwater - Best Management Practices (BMPs)
Food Service Industry
Just for Kids