Community Development is a division of the Regional Planning Department. The Community Development Division coordinates grant management for local, state and federal grants, including Community Development Block Grants (CDBG).
Division responsibilities include:
- Providing grant administration and reporting for State, Federal and community grants for the City and Community Development
- Serving as a grant resource
- Facilitating service referrals to other community agencies
- Preparing and Administering Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan for CDBG funding.
- Serving as City liaison to a variety of non-profit agencies and other community groups working to enhance community development
- Managing and reporting economic development and non-economic development program re-use funds
- Monitoring grantees and meeting multiple grant related requirements
Community Development Documents:
The City is now accepting applications for 2020-2021 Community Development Block Grant annual funding. Applications will be accepted until 5pm on March 15, 2020.
CDBG funding Application