- Channel Operation and Live Streaming Hours—Grand Island Television broadcasting and streaming shall be available to operate 24hours a day, seven days a week, if appropriate and as resources permit.
- Use of GITV Equipment—Use of City-owned video production equipment and facilities will be restricted to PEG related programming and activities and only designated City employees, work study students/interns, or City of Grand Island Community Youth Council members under the supervision of GITV staff. Loaning, renting, or use of equipment for personal or commercial use is prohibited.
- Program Playback Log—The GITV operator shall keep a monthly log of all programming on the channels for each playback day.
- At www.grand-island.com/gitvstreaming archived city council meetings and study sessions can be found beginning January of 2010, as well as regularly occurring archived GITV segments.
- DVD Duplication—Copies are subject to the applicable charge per DVD as stated in the City Fees. Amount of time for the duplication request to be completed will be determined on staff availability.